Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A FRESH START

Life has recently brought a lot of new changes, some exciting and some not so fun. My family will be moving at the end of this month. I'm totally looking forward to (and a bit overwhelmed) the endless decorating options of the new place! I'm already dreaming at night of paint colors, furniture layouts, kids rooms and every other detail that comes along with making a house feel like your home. In my most important aspect of life I'm raising two beautiful children, Sophia age 3 and Maxon 11 mths. They keep me busy and on my toes. In a lot of my post you will see projects I do and make for them. I love creating, sewing, and crafting new thing for them to enjoy and I hope you will enjoy them too! I hope you will enjoy following me in my life's journey.

No comments: